Keytruda (pembrolizumab) 100mg/4ml
What is Keytruda?
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. Keytruda is used to treat advanced skin cancer (melanoma) that has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be surgically removed.
Keytruda is also used to treat a certain type of non- small cell lung cancer, if your tumor has a specific genetic marker for which your doctor will test. It is also used to treat head and neck cancer that has spread to other parts of the body, or has come back after prior treatment.
Keytruda is often given after other cancer medicine has been tried without success. Keytruda was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on an “accelerated” basis to treat lung cancer or head and neck cancer.
In clinical studies, tumors responded to this medicine. However, it has not been shown that pembrolizumab can improve symptoms or lengthen survival time. Keytruda was also approved by the FDA to treat classical Hodgkin lymphoma that has not responded to other treatments, or has relapsed. Buy Keytruda pembrolizumab Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
What is Keytruda 100mg/4ml Injection and how does it works?
Keytruda can cause side effects that may cause symptoms in many different parts of your body. Some side effects may need to be treated with other medicine, and your cancer treatments may be delayed. You will need frequent medical tests to help your doctor determine if it is safe for you to keep receiving Keytruda. Do not miss any follow-up visits to your doctor.
Buy Keytruda Online
How To Take Keytruda 100mg/4ml Injection?
Keytruda is injected into a vein through an IV. A healthcare provider will give you this injection. Keytruda is usually given once every 3 weeks. Your doctor will determine how long to treat you with this medicine. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions.
Before you start treatment, your doctor will perform tests to make sure Keytruda is the best treatment for your type of skin cancer. Keytruda can cause certain side effects by changing the way your immune system works.
These side effects can cause symptoms in many different parts of your body. Some side effects may need to be treated with other medicine, and your cancer treatments may be delayed or stopped altogether.
You will need frequent medical tests to help your doctor determine if it is safe for you to keep receiving Keytruda. Do not miss any follow-up visits to your doctor. Buy Keytruda Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
Instruction for Keytruda 100mg/4ml
To make sure Keytruda is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have: a lung disease or a breathing disorder; liver or kidney disease; a thyroid disorder; an autoimmune disorder such as lupus, Crohn’s disease, or ulcerative colitis; or if you have ever had an organ transplant. Do not use Keytruda if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment. Use effective birth control while you are using this medicine and for at least 4 months after your treatment ends. It is not known whether pembrolizumab passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using Keytruda and for at least 4 months after your last dose. Keytruda is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old. Buy Keytruda Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
https://epharmazone.com/Side Effects of Keytruda 100mg/4ml
- stomach pain,
- loss of appetite,
- low sodium levels,
- abnormal liver function tests;
- itching or rash;
- feeling short of breath;
- pain in your muscles,
- bones, or joints;
- feeling tired.
Warning of Keytruda 100mg/4ml Injection
- have immune system problems such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, or lupus
- have had an organ transplant
- have lung or breathing problems
- have liver problems
- have any other medical problems
Keytruda 100mg/4ml Injection Dosage
- Melanoma the starting recommended dosage regimen is 2 mg/kg it is given as an intravenous infusion over 30min every 3 weeks until disease progression, without disease progression it up to 24 months in patients.
- NSCLC the recommended dosage regimen is 200 mg every 3 weeks it is given as an intravenous infusion over 30min every 3 weeks until disease progression, without disease progression it up to 24 months in patients.
- HNSCC the recommended dosage regimen is 200 mg every 3 weeks it is given as an intravenous infusion over 30min every 3 weeks until disease progression, without disease progression it up to 24 months in patients.
- CHL: 200 mg must be taken or consumed every 3 weeks for adults; 2 mg/kg (up to 200 mg) every 3 weeks for pediatrics.
Buy Keytruda Online
Uses of Keytruda 100mg/4ml
Keytruda is indicated for the treatment of:
- Patients who are suffering from metastatic melanoma.
- patients who are suffering from metastatic NSCLC
- patients who are suffering from recurrent or metastatic HNSCC with disease progression on or after platinum-containing chemotherapy.
- Adult and pediatric patients who are suffering from refractory cHL, or who have relapsed after 3 or more prior lines of therapy.
Storage of Keytruda 100mg/4ml
Store vials under refrigeration between 2°C to 8°C.
The original carton should be protected from light.
Do not freeze or shake the vials.
We Ship in – USA, UK, China, Canada, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and many other countries.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from epharmazone.com, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.