Buy Tagrisso Online at very affordable prices from epharmaZone.com
What is Tagrisso (osimertinib) for?
Tagrisso (osimertinib) is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with a specific type of lung cancer (metastatic epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) T790M mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)):
- TAGRISSO is indicated for the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and the patients whose tumours have epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 19 deletions or exon 21 L858R mutations, as detected by an FDA-approved test.
- For second-line treatment of the patient, TAGRISSO is indicated to treat patients with metastatic EGFR T790M mutation-positive NSCLC, as detected by an FDA-approved test and the patients whose disease has progressed on or after EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy.
Buy Tagrisso Online from ePharmaZone.com
How does Tagrisso (osimertinib) work?
The activity of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) normally controls the growth and division of cells. In lung cancer cells, the EGFR is often overactive, causing uncontrolled division of cancer cells.
By blocking the EGFR, osimertinib helps to reduce the growth and spread of cancer. Unlike most other tyrosine kinase inhibitors, Tagrisso (osimertinib) is active against cancer cells with the T790M mutation in the EGFR gene. Buy Tagrisso osimertinib Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
Where has Tagrisso (osimertinib) been approved?
Tagrisso (osimertinib) has been approved for advanced or metastatic NSCLC in patients with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) T790M mutation by the following regulatory agencies in the following regions:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA:
- On November 13, 2015, recommended with accelerated approval (second-line treatment)
- March 30, 2017, got regular approval (second-line treatment)
- April 18, 2018, to be used as a first-line treatment
- European Medical Agency (EMA), European Union:
- February 2, 2016 (second-line treatment)
- June 11, 2018 (first-line treatment)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia, August 3, 2016 (second-line treatment)3
Please note that this medicine may have also been approved in many other regions than the ones listed above. In case of any query or doubt about its approval in a specific country feel free to contact our support team.
Buy Tagrisso Online from ePharmaZone.com on cheap and economic price.
How is Tagrisso (osimertinib) taken?
Put TAGRISSO pill in a glass or container and pour in 2 ounces of (60ml) water. Never use carbonated water or other liquids for taking medicine. Stir well until the pill gets dissolved.
The standard dosage is: 80 mg orally once daily
Complete information about Tagrisso (osimertinib) dosage and administration can be found on the leaflet. Before taking this medicine always take advice from the physician and take it under the doctor’s prescription.
Note: Please consult with your treating doctor for personalized dosing.
Every medicine has some side effects some known side effects or adverse reactions of Tagrisso (osimertinib) are listed below:
Common adverse reactions
The most common adverse reactions listed in the prescribing information include:
- skin rash
- body ache
- nail toxicity
Serious adverse reactions
TAGRISSO may cause serious side effects, including:
- lung problems: lung problems can be due to the use of Tagrisso which may lead to death. Tell your doctor immediately if you face any new or worsening lung symptoms, including trouble in breathing, shortness of breath, cold, cough, or fever
- heart problems, including heart failure. the medicine may cause severe heart problems that may lead to death. You must keep a check on heart function before you start taking TAGRISSO and during the treatment as required. Tell your doctor right away if you face any of the following symptoms of a heart problem: feeling like your heart is pounding or racing, shortness of breath, swelling in ankles and feet, etc.
- eye problems. TAGRISSO may also cause severe eye problems. Contact your doctor right away in case you have symptoms of eye problems like watery eyes, eye pain, eye redness, sensitivity to light, eye pain, eye redness, or vision changes. Contact an eye specialist (ophthalmologist) if you face eye problems with TAGRISSO
The serious adverse reactions listed in the prescribing information include:
- heart rate disturbances (QTc Interval Prolongation)
- keratitis (inflammation of the cornea of the eye).
Use in a specific population
- Trigasso can be harmful to a fetus, it is advised to avoid pregnancy during treatment and for 6 weeks after the final dose.
- Men should use effective contraception for 4 months, after the last dose.
- Do not breastfeed.
- The side effects may vary from person to person depending upon the health and stage of the disease.
ePharmaZone.com ships in USA, UK, China, Canada, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong, and many other countries.
To legally purchase this medicine from epharmazone.com, you’ll require a valid prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- The information provided here is only for general educational purpose and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
- Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
- The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.