What is Opdivo (nivolumab) for?
Buy Opdivo Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
Opdivo, is a medication used to treat cancer. It is used as a first line treatment for inoperable or metastatic melanoma in combination with ipilimumab if the cancer does not have a mutation in BRAF, as a second-line treatment following treatment with ipilimumab and if the cancer has a mutation in BRAF, with a BRAF inhibitor, as a second-line treatment for squamous non-small cell lung cancer, and as a second-line treatment for renal cell carcinoma. We help patients and doctors get access to medicines at the lowest price worldwide.
Opdivo (nivolumab) is indicated for the treatment of patients with:
metastatic melanoma as a single agent or in combination with ipilimumab
metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose cancer progressed on or after chemotherapy
advanced renal cell carcinoma who have received prior anti-angiogenic therapy
classical Hodgkin lymphoma that has relapsed or progressed after other treatments
recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) with disease progression on or within 6 months of receiving platinum-based chemotherapy
locally advanced unresectable or metastatic urothelial carcinoma following progression on a platinum-containing therapy
microsatellite instability-high (MSI-H) or mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) that has progressed following treatment with a fluoropyrimidine, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan
hepatocellular carcinoma in patients who have been previously treated with sorafenib,
Buy Opdivo Online
How does Opdivo (nivolumab) work?
Opdivo (nivolumab) has been designed to attach to a receptor called PD-1, found on certain cells of the immune system called T cells.
Cancer cells can produce proteins (PD-L1 and PD-L2) that attach to this receptor, switching off the T cells. By attaching to the receptor, nivolumab prevents cancer cells from switching off T cells, thereby increasing the ability of the immune system to kill cancer cells.
Buy Opdivo nivolumab online from epharmazone.com at affordable prices.
Is Opdivo (nivolumab) approved?
Opdivo (nivolumab) was approved by
- FDA (USA)
- December 22, 2014, for unresectable or metastatic melanoma
- March 4, 2015, for metastatic squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- November 23, 2015, for advanced renal cell carcinoma
- May 17, 2016, for classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL)
- November 10, 2016, for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)
- February 2, 2017, for advanced unresectable or metastatic urothelial carcinoma
- August 1, 2017, for microsatellite instability-high (MSI-H) or mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) metastatic colorectal cancer
- September 22, 2017, for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) following prior treatment with sorafenib14
- December 20, 2017, for the adjuvant treatment of patients with melanoma with involvement of lymph nodes or in patients with metastatic disease who have undergone complete resection
- EMA (EU)
- June 19, 2015, for metastatic melanoma
- July 20, 2015, for NSCLC6
- February 26, 2016, for advanced renal cell carcinoma
- October 13, 2016, for relapsed or refractory cHL
- June 2, 2017, for urothelial carcinoma
- TGA (Australia)
- January 11, 2016, for the metastatic melanoma and NSCLC3, and later for advanced clear cell renal cell and relapsed or refractory cHL.
- PMDA (Japan)
- June 2014 for unresectable malignant melanoma
- December 17, 2015, for NSCLC
- August 5, 2016, for unresectable or metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- October 17, 2016, for relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma
- February 22, 2017, for recurrent or distant metastatic head and neck cancer
- August 22, 2017, for unresectable advanced or recurrent gastric cancer that has progressed after cancer chemotherapy.
Buy Opdivo Online Cheap
How do I take Opdivo (nivolumab)?
The recommended therapy varies for the different indications and depends on whether nivolumab is used alone or in combination with other therapeutics.
Complete information about nivolumab dosage and administration for some of the countries of approval can be found in the official prescribing information listed in our resources section.
Note: Consult your treating doctor for personalised dosing.
Are there any known adverse reactions of Opdivo (nivolumab)?
Common adverse reactions
The most common adverse reactions were:
- musculoskeletal pain
For a comprehensive list of side effects and adverse reactions please refer to the official prescribing information
We Ship in – USA, UK, China, Canada, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and many other countries.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from epharmazone.com, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.