Mifepristone – Working Mechanism
The abortion pill Mifepristone is used along Misoprostol tablets in terminating an early pregnancy, which is not exceeding 70 days gestation. About 95 to 98 percent of females are satisfied with complete abortion taking the medications. The remaining women may require suction or surgical regimen to end pregnancy either because of excessive bleeding, incomplete termination (fetal remains or tissues still in uterus), or other health issues.
Blocking progesterone, a pregnancy hormone required for sustaining life of embryo, Mifepristone brings abortion by:
- Changing uterine lining, and detaching pregnancy parts from life support, nutrition etc.
- Softening and ripening the cervix further, so that its opening widens.
- Increasing uterine sensitivity to the prostaglandin, which generates mild womb contractions.
Mifepristone Dosage Format
Treatment with Mifepristone includes 1 tablet, 200mg. It is taken orally with water on start of the medication procedure.
- Tablets must not be melted in mouth, chewed, or broken. Before women buy abortion pill online, they need to confirm if there is a pregnancy (which is not ectopic or intra-uterine).
- Dosage must be followed with 4 Misoprostol pills (800 mcg total).
- Taking a light meal or none prior to medicine works. But, do not consume alcohol or smoke.
Expectations after Mifepristone Abortion
In Mifepristone abortion pill regimen, the woman may not begin with vaginal bleeding immediately. However, she may experience few cramps. Once Misoprostol is taken, the user will pass pregnancy tissues, mass, fetal remains with large blood clots. The bleeding can make one feel weak, so ample rest is advised.
Mifepristone Side Effects
The common consequences of medication pregnancy ending are nausea, dizziness, vomiting, fever, chills, headache, tiredness, abdomen pain etc., which come to a stop after abortion. Expected effects from Mifepristone regimen are heavy bleeding and abdominal cramps due to womb contractions.
Mifepristone Precautions and Warnings
For safety, the user must follow some precautions, and adhere to the warnings. The woman must fulfill following checklist before she purchases abortion pill online:
- She must not be ectopic pregnant. Pregnancy must be inside uterus. The age of person should not exceed 35 years.
- Gestation age must be lower than 10 weeks. The female must not be suffering from diabetes, heart/liver/kidney problems, adrenal failure etc.
- She should not be allergic to Mifepristone and abortion pills. The woman must stop breastfeeding during the regimen.
If there are signs of rare complications like severe pain, bleeding, breathing problem, signs of vaginal discomfort or infection, the person should contact a doctor urgently. To qualify for medical abortion, the woman must be:
- Above 18 years of age, and below 10 weeks pregnant.
- Females below 18 years of age cannot purchase Mifepristone from our pharmacy.
READ Cancellation Policy For MTP KIT before Placing Order
All products at epharmazone.com are safe, and FDA approved. We do not process Order Cancellation Request, if the item ordered is already approved. No orders will be refunded or canceled if these are qualified for Express Shipping and Overnight Delivery.
We Ship in – USA, UK,Germany,Italy, China, Canada, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and many other countries.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from epharmazone.com, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.