Where to Get Ibrance at Best Price in the USA?
Buy Ibrance Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
What is Ibrance (palbociclib) for?
Palbociclib is indicated for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor (ER)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced breast cancer as initial endocrine-based therapy for their metastatic disease1. It is indicated in combination with an aromatase inhibitor (an hormonal therapy) as initial endocrine based therapy in postmenopausal women or fulvestrant in women with disease progression following endocrine therapy.
How does Ibrance (palbociclib) work?
Palbociclib is an inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 4 and 6. Before a cell can divide, it has to go through four phases. The first phase is a growth phase (G1-phase), the second a synthesis phase (S-phase), the third another growth phase (G2-phase) and the last phase, where the cell divides (M-phase). Cancer cells divide exceedingly fast, passing through these 4 phases rapidly. Palbociclib blocks the progression from the first G1-phase, into the second S-phase. It does this by inhibiting the cyclin-dependent kinases 4 and 6 (CDK4 and CDK6)—two proteins that are involved in entering the S-phase1. Buy Ibrance palbociclib Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
Buy Ibrance Online
Is Ibrance (palbociclib) approved?
Palbociclib was approved by:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA:
- February 3, 2015, for use in combination with letrozole for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor (ER)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced breast cancer as initial endocrine-based therapy for their metastatic disease2.
- On March 31, 2017, the accelerated approval was converted into a regular approval for use in combination with an aromatase inhibitor (an hormonal therapy) as initial endocrine based therapy in postmenopausal women or fulvestrant in women with disease progression following endocrine therapy1,8.
- European Medical Agency (EMA), European Union, November 11, 2016
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia, May 3, 2017
for use in combination with an aromatase inhibitor (e.g. letrozole) or with fulvestrant for the treatment of women with HR+/HER2- locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer who have received prior endocrine therapy. Buy Ibrance Online at very affordable prices from epharmazone.com
Buy Ibrance Online
How do I take Ibrance (palbociclib)?
The standard dosage is:
125 mg daily for 21 consecutive days, followed by 7 days of treatment with letrozole 2.5 mg daily continuously throughout the 28-day cycle.
Complete information about palbociclib dosage and administration can be found in the resources section.
Consult your treating doctor for personalised dosing.
Common adverse reactions or side effects of Ibrance (palbociclib)
Most common adverse reactions with palbociclib are:
- We Ship in – USA, UK, China, Canada, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and many other countries.In order to legally purchase this medicine from epharmazone.com, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.Note:The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.