MTP Kit Working Mechanism
The medicine pack (Mifepristone and Misoprostol), is a combined drug therapy required to completely remove pregnancy sections from womb in two weeks. During ending a pregnancy, the woman experiences separation of placenta and fetus from the uterus. This happens when progesterone hormone is blocked, which restricts pregnancy development.
As an abortion kit breaks endometrial lining, the placenta does not supply nutrients to the fetus. After using the Misoprostol tablets, the female faces painful cramps in stomach in pregnancy termination procedure (contractions in uterus to release pregnancy contents from the body).
TWO MTP Kit Packages Information :
For medical emergencies cases, it is suggested to order two MTP Kits, like – women who are more than 5 weeks pregnant MAY need more than 1 MTP kit.
Also, for in cases the woman gets sick and pukes out the swallowed pills (in 30-45 minutes), here she would have to take an another dosage.
The decision to buy one or two however is left upto the customer.
MTP Kit Dosage
Mifepristone (anti-progesterone) 200mg single pill is taken orally on day 1. After 24-48 hours, Misoprostol 800mcg is taken buccally or vaginally. Total of 4 tablets of 200mcg are either placed in the cheek pouches or in vagina after the progesterone blocker dosing. Women can take MTP Kit online and receive both the miscarriage-inducing tablets. The product can be used in home on self-regulation or visit doctor for its administration.
MTP Kit Side Effects
Efficiency of medical pregnancy ending is more than 95 percent, if the female follows procedure protocols properly. In case MTP pill is taken inappropriately, there may be few problems. Some of the temporary side effects are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, tiredness, and headache.Before women buy MTP Kit, they must understand that mood swings during regimen is possible. This can be handled by counselor, or the user may wish to have someone to support and care while pregnancy termination.
MTP Kit Precautions
The user should visit a medical office 14 days after end of pregnancy. This consultation is to know by a ultrasonographic or clinical examination that pregnancy has been ceased or not.
- Before females choose MTP Kit buy online, they must check there are no heart/liver/adrenal gland/uterine problems.
- An intrauterine device (IUD) has to be removed before taking MTP Kit online for ending an early pregnancy at home.
- Pregnancy ending is suggested with surgery if medicines fail to completely take out fetal contents from the uterus.
- The abortion pills may cause dizziness, so the woman must not drive vehicles or physically workout until the effect is gone.
- Misoprostol and Mifepristone can stay in breast milk for sometime causing gastric issue in the child being fed. Thus, do not breastfeed.
- The MTP Kit online is not suitable for females over 35 years or those who have had more than 5 pregnancies.
The medical ending of pregnancy is not for females with:
- Confirmed or possible ectopic pregnancy or abnormal adnexal mass (the abortion pill kit cannot cease an ectopic pregnancy).
- Insufficient accesses to hospitals that can offer emergency care for incomplete fetus expel blood transfusions, and other crisis facilities.
- An IUD in the uterus, chronic adrenal problem, hemorrhagic disorder or ongoing anticoagulant treatment, inherited porphyria etc.
- Known or suspected allergy to Mifepristone, Misoprostol, and prostaglandin.
READ Cancellation Policy For MTP KIT before Placing Order
All products at epharmazone.com are safe, and FDA approved. We do not process Order Cancellation Request, if the item ordered is already approved. No orders will be refunded or canceled if these are qualified for Express Shipping and Overnight Delivery.
We Ship in – USA, UK,Germany,Italy, China, Canada, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and many other countries.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from epharmazone.com, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
There are no reviews yet.