Buy Nuvaring Medicine
Nuvaring is one of the different types of birth control methods used as a flexible ring by women to stop pregnancy. It mainly contains 2 hormones estrogen and progesterone. This further controls pregnancy.
NUVARING – WORKING
It is a small, round-shaped plastic-based ring that is inserted in the vagina for 3 weeks and then removed for your menstrual cycle and again inserted after 1 week. Two kinds of female hormones, estrogen and progestin are present in NuvaRing, which work together to prevent pregnancy. These are the hormones found in the contraceptive pills and they work in the same way to prevent pregnancy though they are administered differently with NuvaRing.
Once NuvaRing is placed in the vagina, it works by releasing a low dose of hormones continuously that helps to prevent pregnancy. When it is used as per proper directions, NuvaRing has been observed to be 98% effective, just like the pill. You don’t have to think about taking NuvaRing every day.
ADVANTAGES OF USING NUVARING
- It is 99% effective just as birth control pills and are safe and easy to use. Once you insert it starts working immediately.
- It is as effective just as birth control pills.
- It is safe and easy to use.
- Once it’s inserted it starts working immediately.
- You need not bother about taking it daily.
- You can administer yourself on your own.
- It releases a continuous low dose of hormones which is quite safe.
- It helps in iron deficiency (anaemia)
- The ring can be removed at any time, whenever you want to return to fertility.
- It also has other benefits – like reducing acne, making the periods lighter and more regular, and it also helps in easing menstrual cramps.
Risks and side effects of using NUVARING
Since every medicine has some or a few side effects the users are required to follow the given instructions very carefully before using the ring. Some hormonal changes may also be observed if you are using it for the first time –the major effects can be seen as bleeding during the monthly cycle and nausea.
Other risks may include – Strokes and heart disease, high BP, cancer, diabetes.
Buy Nuvaring Medicine online from www.epharmazone.com
IF NUVARING BREAKS
There are certain chances that the ring may break while in use in case Nuvaring breaks or slips out of the vagina, throw that ring immediately and insert a new ring. It’s not advisable to keep the damaged ring since it can further be harmful.
STORING OF NUVARING
- Always use the medicine within the prescribed date. It is advisable not to use Nuvaring if the expiry date mentioned on it has passed. It should be stored at room temperature for 4 months.
- Store NuvaRing at normal room temperature between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C) up to 4 months.
- Avoid keeping it in direct sunlight.
- Store it away from kids and pets.
DISPOSING OF NUVARING
After use, place the ring in the foil pouch in which it has been packed before use or use polybags and dispose of in the waste. Do not flush it or throw it in openly and keep it out of reach of children.
WHO SHOULD NOT USE
Women who smoke should avoid using it.
- · Women above the age of 35 years are not prescribed to use NuvaRing.
- · Women who are having any kind of blood clots.
- · Medical history related to any type of cancer,
- · In case women are suffering from migraines.
- · Having a problem with high blood pressure
- · Had undergone any kind of surgery
- · Having a history of the irregular menstrual cycle
- · Have any kind of liver problems
- · In case the women have a family history of Breast cancer
- · Have or have had gallbladder or any kind of liver, heart, or kidney disease
- · The user has recently gone through miscarriage or abortion
- · The women use tampons and have a history of toxic shock syndrome
- · Have been diagnosed with depression by the doctor
- · Have had jaundice during pregnancy
- · Have or have had elevated cholesterol or triglycerides
- · Have any kind of diabetes
Before taking any kind of medicine it is advisable to consult your doctor and give your doctor a brief history of your medical condition. The guidance of the doctor can save the users from further infections and interactions of medicines on the body.